BetaXAnalytics saves health and pharmacy dollars and maximizes revenue by turning complex health care data into transparent, actionable and meaningful insights.
We seek to improve people's health by helping employers to make sense of their data. Now it is more important than ever to work together to improve our healthcare system. But disparate, complex and "messy" data makes it difficult to interpret the solutions we seek to reduce healthcare costs and to maximize healthcare quality. We work with employers and brokers to turn this data into clinically meaningful insights to help improve the health of the lives they touch.
We use our powers for good. With deep experience in healthcare, pharmacy, and technology, we leverage cutting-edge tools to deliver custom data analytics and clinical insights that pinpoint medical cost drivers and inefficiencies. Data insights are customized with the overall goal of reducing healthcare costs, maximizing reimbursements and improving care quality.
We do the right thing. As a core value of our organization, we believe in upholding the highest ethical standards. This aspiration applies in everything we do--how we treat data, how we do business, and how we treat people.
What We've Produced:
We are a team of experts who leverage emerging technology to deliver:
- Predictive analytics to effectively target health interventions for high-risk patients
- Data insights for comprehensive medication management and intervention to improve medication adherence
- Consulting on shared savings agreements and bundled payment models
- Analysis of healthcare, pharmacy and wellness data for employers to audit health expenditures and to realign corporate health strategy
- Innovative data visualization and custom analytic database tool creation
- Custom data analysis and contract research for pharmaceutical manufacturers, pharmacy benefits managers, and managed care organizations
- Managed care quality measures, including Medicare Star Ratings and HEDIS
- Data cleansing and analysis of disparate data sources
- Identification of waste in healthcare spending and gaps in care to better allocate scarce health resources